4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro XL Indoor Rower VKPX
Thank you for visiting our page about the Viking Pro XL!
The best features of this updated Viking Pro XL are:
- Updated Bluetooth capability for your smart phone or device
- 10 levels of adjustable resistance (The Vortex VX3 has 20!)
- XL means larger tank for more resistance when needed
- Great for Tall Users
- Stores Upright
- Great Warranty
The Viking Pro XL rowing machine is First Degree Fitness's top of the line all wood indoor rower that can be adjusted to any of the 10 levels of resistance with the turn of a the yellow dial which is located on top of the tank for easy access during a rowing session if desired.
This indoor rower is designed for the elite athlete and is also a great choice for any fitness level, and can be purchased for home use. An extra-large patented twin tank is the driving force behind the powerful Viking Pro XL indoor rower, offering a colossal 65% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models. Unprecedented Fluid Force technology ensures no dead spots throughout the entire stroke, allowing users to engage in a more vigorous workout and feel like they’re powering through open water.
Viking Pro XL offers all of the premium features Bluetooth auto-adjust technology that instinctively correlates chosen tank resistance with the console display. Smart device connectivity paired with an app like kinomap, allows users to record, monitor and store personal or club bests.
Although this model more than caters for the elite athletic market, Viking Pro XL is an exceptional choice for individuals of any fitness level due to its user-friendly nature and ergonomic design.
Space Saving Indoor Rower
You can store the First Degree Viking Pro AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower in an upright position after training, saving space when the rowing machine is not in use.
Features of the Viking Pro XL Indoor Rower
- 10 x Fluid Resistance which means you can set it to 10 different resistance levels
- Bright yellow impeller design achieving 65% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models
- Double sealed, precision aligned patented twin tank (Doesn't mean 2 tanks).
- Tank Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate Tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.
How Does FluidRower Twin Tank Technology Work?
At the core of all FDF FluidROWERS is our patented Twin Tank technology, providing several distinct levels of Fluid Resistance regardless of the speed you row at. Our Twin Tank technology comprises the inner, passive (or holding) tank and the outer, active (or resistance) tank.
When you select a high level, water will flow from the passive holding tank to the active resistance tank as you begin to exercise, and you will experience the smooth fluid resistance, no matter what your speed.
Conversely, if you select a low level, the water will be transferred away from the active resistance tank and back into the passive holding tank, lowering the resistance. You can even make adjustments on the fly to find a load that is just right for your fitness training.
FluidROWERS largest format Twin Tanks produce at maximum on Level 10 an extra 65% fluid resistance. The XL Horizontal Twin Tank has extra-large impellers that capture more water and maximise the drag impact against the internal baffles and horizontal tank walls. The XL Horizontal Twin Tank has 20 litres of Fluid Resistance, three more litres than the standard horizontal twin tanks.
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor
- Smart device connectivity and app integration
The Viking Pro XL has a bluetooth capable monitor and it will connect to your bluetooth capable smart device. To use the bluetooth you will need to install an app that is compatible with First Degree Fitness's technology on your smart device. This will allow you to take advantage of a wealth of fitness tracking, workout analysis, and even virtual workouts. Examples of apps you can use are Kinomap and the FluidRower app. First Degree Fitness will also offer the Fluid Connect App which is expected to be released by 2021.
- Height adjustable footplates
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide
- Optional Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compatible with Elevate Kit extension for heightened on-off rower access
- Main Frame Warranty. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
- Vertical storage option
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
Dimensions of the Viking Pro XL Rower
- Compact footprint - 83.86″ x 21.26”
- Upright storage – 21.26″ x 22.05″
- Max User Weight – 330lb
- 990mm x 560mm x 585mm (38.98″ x 22.05″ x 23.03″)
- Net Weight 21.54kg (47.49lb)
- Gross Weight 26.40kg (58.20lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.33 (11.65 cubic feet)
- 2230mm x 187mm x 80mm (87.80″ x 7.36″ x 3.15″)
- Net Weight 9.30kg (20.50lb)
- Gross Weight 10.30kg (22.71lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.03 (1.06 cubic feet)
Warranty for the Viking Pro XL
WARRANTY – COMMERCIAL USE
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited warrants that the VIKING PRO XL, in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
|Main Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate Tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.|
|Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
|All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.