4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
First Degree Fitness Vortex Fluid Assist AR Rower VX-3 FA
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Limited Stock - Ships the Next Business Day
- No Sales Tax Outside WY MA & CA
- Ships UPS/FedEx Ground
- We are Veteran Owned
- 20 Levels of adjustable resistance
- Adjust resistance while still rowing with a touch of a button on the rowing handle
- Extra Comfort Seat is office chair height for easy mount and dismounting
- Extra long rail for taller users
- Max User Weight 330 lbs
- Upright Storage for small spaces
The new First Degree Fitness Vortex VX3 FA Indoor Rower with patented Fluid Assist is the closest experience you can get to on-water rowing. This Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower design has been inspired by the form and movement of professional rowers to achieve optimal rowing simulation.
Great for Tall Users
This rower has an extra long rail to accommodate the tallest of users.
Resistance change in the Handle!
The Vortex VX-3 FA indoor rowing machine boasts an industry-first wireless smart handle for instant resistance level change and FDF’s registered Fluid Assist motorized resistance control.
Once you’ve experienced the Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower’s instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke, our fluid innovation will challenge your perception of just how real indoor rowing can feel. Pick up the pace at the press of a button and our wireless smart handle will instantaneously emulate the same resistance you’d feel on the water.
Bundling all your favorite features from the best selling VX-3, together with an industry-first smart handle and Fluid Assist .
The VX-3 Fluid Assist® adjusts Fluid Resistance levels via wireless controls built into the handle. POS (+) and NEG (-) buttons automatically control the motor built into the tank. Increase your workload at the press of a button and experience the same natural resistance you’d feel while rowing on water. The Vortex VX-3 Fluid Assist® is the perfect rower for high-end fitness centers, group training rower classes, HIIT sessions or the rowing enthusiast who never wants to miss a stroke.
The instant catch and consistent resistance of stroke with FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology will trick your senses into thinking you are propelling a boat through water.
- Motor controlled resistance level
- Wireless change level with Smart Handle or IPM
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Resistance control buttons for wireless level change
- Deluxe ergonomic design
- Easy to remove protective cover for battery change
- Quick belt release mechanism for easy belt or handle replacement
- Blue poly carbonate VFR tank
- 20 levels of patented variable Fluid Resistance to sustain any challenge
- Built-in Direct Drive System
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- Sensor support
- Fluid Assist® motorized resistance control with easy ‘power-on' function
- USB support
- Displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Includes quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 workouts
- Includes Heart Rate receiver and compatibility with most HR belts
- Height adjustable with advanced heel cradle to support quick release and instant adjustment
- Positioned at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit
- Optional back support
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to accommodate the tallest of users
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision
- Single 6V external Power Supply
- Socket at base of tank support leg
- Easy connect and power-on procedure
“We challenge anyone to row on a Vortex-3 and not be anything less than amazed. It’s an absolute joy to use and difficult to get off once you’ve started – we really didn’t want to leave the gym and go back to our lesser machines at home.”
Roy Palmer – Rowing Machine Guide