4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D 88" Dual Adjustable Pulley Silver MD-D88
- Liftgate Included ($75 Value!)
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned
Muscle D 88" Dual Adjustable Pulley Silver
Perform a variety of workout possibilities to build your power and stability with one versatile piece of equipment, the Muscle D 88" Dual Adjustable Pulley.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side for a variety of exercises
- Rack to hold accessories
- Easy adjustments on each sliding pulley housing
- Great for low ceilings
- 2 – 200 lb weight stacks (Each 200 lb steel weight stack delivers 100 lbs of effective resistance)
- 60” L x 40” W x 88” H, 850 lb
- 152 cm x 102 cm x 222 cm, 386 kg
Assembly and Installation
Assembly can be accomplished by 2 people but 3 is ideal. The cables come pre-assembled and strung to the weight stack, which would normally be the hardest part of a cable machine such as this.
Ask Cardio Nation USA for a quote if you would like professional assembly. Email email@example.com and provide your address along with details such as the room it will be installed in and if there are stairs that need to be navigated. Cardio Nation recommends professional installation so please ask for a quote. Cardio Nation or the manufacturer can't be held responsible for damage or other negative impacts that result from a self-installation without professionals.
**Muscle D does not provide Instructional Manuals
What are the differences between the Black and Silver D88 Dual Pulley?
If you are wanting to compare this Silver one to the Black D88, the main difference besides color is that the silver has a pin for changing the height on the adjustable pulleys on the inside of the pulley. Whereas the Black D88 has the adjustment pin on the outside.
What are the differences between the Muscle D 88" and 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley Machines?
- Dimensions are different but each weight stack feels like 100 lbs
- MDM-D88 has 1:2 ratio with two 200 lb weight stacks with a feel of 100 lbs per stack.
- The MDM-D95 has two 400 lb weight stacks with a 1:4 ratio making the weight stacks feel like 100 lbs per stack.
- The D95 has a longer cable length that allows the user to perform more sports related exercises like baseball or tennis swings if desired. The user can pull the cable out further on the D95 with it's longer cables due to the pulley configuration. You can get creative!