4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V Rowing Machine
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships Next Business Day
- No Sales Tax Outside WY MA & CA
- Ships UPS Ground
- We are Veteran Owned
Apollo Pro V
Watch this video on the Apollo V indoor rower
The Apollo Pro V is a commercial grade, compact rowing machine, perfect for your home gym or group training. It uses water-resistance with a stable frame made from american ash wood and steel.
The combination of water resistance and the high quality belt drive makes the row of the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V calm, silent and balanced. Additionally, you can store the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V in an upright position after training, saving space when the rowing machine is not in use.
Compact Apollo Indoor Rower
You can store the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V in an upright position after training which is a great space saver when the rowing machine is not in use.
Apollo Pro Plus V – High quality with 15% more resistance
The First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V Indoor Rower is made out of high quality ash wood together with an exceptionally stable steel frame, making rowing machine also suitable for fitness studios. With the strong steel frame construction, the maximum user weight of the rowing machine is 330 lbs. With the new belt drive your training is smoother and quieter. The extra long pull rope helps you achieve even higher stroke frequency.
The ergonomically shaped handlebars and the ball-bearing rolling seat finish the design and functionality of the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V.
The Apollo Pro V Indoor Rower has a double tank resistance system. With this new system the resistance can be increased up to 15% more when compared to the previous model.
LCD monitor and Bluetooth compatibility
With the new LCD monitor from First Degree Fitness it is not only possible to measure all the relevant data such as time, distance, 500m interval, strokes per minute, resistance level, calories per hour and performance in watts, it is also possible to connect the machine with your smartphone or tablet. This means you can check your data and training successes anywhere.
Features Apollo Pro V Indoor Rower
- 5 x Fluid Resistance levels
- New tank design with black impeller design achieving 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models
- Double sealed, precision aligned patented twin tank
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals
- 10 Year warranty on Frame
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor
- Height adjustable footplates
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide
- Optional seat back for correct posture and optimal back support
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compatible with Elevate Kit extension for heightened on-off rower access
- Main Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
- Vertical storage option
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
Dimensions Apollo Pro V Indoor Rower
- Compact footprint: 83.86″ x 20.47”
- Upright storage: 20.47″ x 22.05″
- Max User Weight: 330lb
- 1000mm x 550mm x 570mm (39.37″ x 21.65″ x 22.44″)
- Net Weight: 24.5kg (54lb)
- Gross Weight: 30.3kg (67lb)
- Cubic Metres 39.3 (11.98 cubic feet)
- 152mm x 78mm x 2210mm (5.98″ x 3.07″ x 87.00”)
- Nett Weight 8.2kg (18lb)
- Gross Weight 9.2kg (20lb)
- Cubic Metres 3.3 (1.02 cubic feet)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – COMMERCIAL USE
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited warrants that the APOLLO PRO V / VIKING PRO V (model APPV / VKPV), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
|Main Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Apollo Metal Main Frame / Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.|
|Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
|All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.