4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V Rower VKPV
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships From US Warehouse
- No Sales Tax Outside WY MA & CA
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Ships UPS Ground
- We are Veteran Owned
- We Donate a Portion of Your Purchase to the Wounded Warrior Project
Viking Pro V AR Rower
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Auto start
- Time - Elapsed time
- Level - Auto to selected resistance level
- 500M Time - Time to row 500 meters
- Watt - Unit of power per stroke
- Distance – Updated every second
- SPM – Strokes per minute
- Power Graphs - 2 Options
- Heart rate – Polar compatible
- Calories burned per hour
- 5 Levels of Adjustable Resistance
- 15% greater water resistance than standard models
- Double sealed
- Stands Upright for Compact Storage
- Compatible with elevate kit, seat back kit, smartphone holder and Touch HR handle by FDF
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Commercial Grade Designed for Prolonged Use.
The Viking Pro V is an all wood frame constructed rowing machine. The Viking Pro V is beautifully crafted using American Ash so you get the natural feel of the outdoors with the wood look and the sound and feel of water coming from the impressive twin adjustable resistance tank.
The Viking Pro V has 5 levels of adjustable fluid resistance provided by our patented Twin Tank system. At level 1 the fluid resistance is suitable for beginners, deconditioned participants or rehabilitation patients just starting on their fitness journey. Dial to level 5 for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) or short sprints. The Viking Pro V offers silky smooth resistance at any speed and at any level. With a firm instant catch and a consistent resistance through the entire stroke, it provides the closest emulation of on-water rowing, encouraging you at every stroke to do a little more.
This impressive machine is equipped with goal tracking technology, including FluidRower App integration and Touch Heart Rate Handle compatibility. The console is complete with Bluetooth auto-adjust technology that correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, for accurate workout readings.
A standout favourite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, Viking Pro V boasts a robust construction that is suited to high-use environments. From its solid timber profile to its ergonomic handle and seat – every design aspect has been considered to assure comfort, sensory satisfaction and reliability.
PRODUCT MODEL NO: VKPV
FLUID RESISTANCE: Horizontal FDF Twin Tank - 5 Levels
MONITOR: FDF Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
PRODUCT NET WEIGHT: 56.08kg (123.64lb)
PRODUCT GROSS WEIGHT: 66.52kg (146.65lb)
DIMENSIONS: L 83.85” x W 20.47” x H 29.72”
MIN ACTIVE AREA REQUIRED: L 100.4” x W 48.81”) STORED VERTICAL DIMENSIONS: L 750mm (29.72”) x W 540mm (20.47”) x H 2,130mm (83.35”)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 150kg (330lb)
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Frame 10 years - Fluid Tank 5 years
Upright Storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product size – Length 2135mm (84″) x Width 550mm (22″) x Height 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 330 lbs
38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″
Net Weight: 46.9 lb
Gross Weight: 56.8 lb
Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46cubic feet)
87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″
Net Weight: 20.5lb
Gross Weight: 22.7lb
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.18cubic feet)