4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D Elite Line Rotary Torso MDE-18
muscles in a targeted manner. Thanks to its compact footprint, this machine is ideal for circuit training classes or clubs where space is at a premium. As a unit that trains the core muscles, it can function as a standalone machine or be integrated into a complete strength training circuit with other Elite Series products.
It helps gym members and home users to maximize their core workout so that muscles are fully activated during every rep. The stylish thigh pads and durable footplates help to lock users into the ideal position so that complete torso rotation is achieved. It also features a biomechanically correct cam that’s capable of delivering variable resistance throughout the entire rotation exercise. This ensures that inner core, oblique, and abdominal muscles are activated maximally to deliver the best torso-sculpting results.
- Thigh pads and foot plates lock user into position so that complete torso rotation is possible
- Multiple hand grip positions give variations for pre-stretch
- Oblique muscles and the core are isolated for max results
- Cam delivers variable resistance throughout the entire exercise
- 160 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 60" L x 60" W x 64" H, 375 lb
- 151 cm x 151 x 163 cm, 171 kg