4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Kyota Kansha M878 Zero Gravity 4D Technology L-Track Reclining Massage Chair
- Free 4 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- No Sales Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
- Code SAVINGS
- Ships UPS/FedEx Ground
Reclaim your body, mind and soul with the Kyota Kansha M878 Massage Chair. It is designed to help you relax whether you’re winding down after a long day at the office, recovering from a workout, or simply recharging. Kansha’s 4D back mechanism will deliver a professional massage experience in the comfort of your own home. Its state-of-the-art technology will enhance your entire wellness experience. The perfect way to end (or start) your day!
Simplify Your Daily Wellness Routine
- Intelligent Voice Command + Control
Simply by asking, you can control your massage sessions without having to stand up
- Calf Oscillators and Total Sole Reflexology
Perfect for improving circulation and soothing those tired feet and calves.
Play your favorite playlist for the perfect state of relaxation.
- Air Ionizer
Promote cleaner air intake. Breath deeply, melt away stress, and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit.
Active Massage Regions
Neck & Shoulders, Upper Back, Lower Back, Legs & Feet, Arms
What other features does Kansha offer?
- 4D Massage Technology
- 40" L-Track
- Weightless Zero Gravity Recline
- TrueFit Footrest Extension
- Zero Wall Fit Space-Saving Technology
- Rocking Technology
- Lumbar Heat
- TrueFit Body Scanning
- USB Charging Station
- Adjustable Airbags
- Color Menu-Driven Remote
- 9 Auto Programs
- Apple and Android App Functionality
- Upright Chair Dimensions: 35"w x 66"l x 48"h
- Reclined Chair Dimensions: 35"w x 80"l x 36"h
- Weight: 324lbs
What makes Kyota chairs better than others?
Kyota’s mission is to offer a few clear choices of premium massage chairs at affordable prices. Each chair is engineered and built in Asia, where massage is highly regarded and understood. If you’re looking for an easy online massage chair shopping experience, Kyota is the answer!
What Kyota chair is best for you?
There are several factors to take into account when selecting a massage chair::
- Reason for purchasing a massage chair: Is it to address a specific pain point? Reduce stress? Overall wellness?
- What kind of massage experience are you looking for?
- What level of massage intensity would you prefer (e.g., gentle vs. vigorous)?
- Height and weight of user(s) who will be using the chair
- Where the chair will be going: Home or office? How much space is available?
- Ideal price point
The Kyota Promise: 4 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 4 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 2 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
For In-Home service, Kyota will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Kyota may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Kyota is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
For any repairs needed during the 3-year parts warranty coverage, Kyota will provide covered parts at no cost; however, the consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties, and brokerage fees on parts not covered by this warranty or covered but outside of the coverage period. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Kyota, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Kyota-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
To initiate a Kyota Warranty claim, simply call 603-910-5333.