4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
First Degree Fitness Newport Plus AR (Reserve-Black Edition) Rower NPTPR
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships From US Warehouse
- No Sales Tax Outside WY MA & CA
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Ships UPS Ground
- We are Veteran Owned
- We Donate a Portion of Your Purchase to the Wounded Warrior Project
Light and easy to move. Can be stored upright to save space. The Newport Plus Adjustable Resistance Rower makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, so the Newport Plus A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That’s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. Ask any rower! Newport Plus A/R Rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing. The multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
Compact Indoor Rower
You can store the First Degree Newport AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower in an upright position after training which is great for saving space when the rowing machine is not in use.
Features of the Newport Plus Adjustable Resistance Rower:
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow of a workout.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
- Length: 1975mm (77.8”), Width: 530mm (20.9”), Height: 510mm (20.1”). Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs).