4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D Seated Row MDE - 005
The Elite Series commercial seated machine row from Muscle D Fitness is a versatile unit for any gym circuit. Its rotating grips allow for row variations that deliver superior muscle isolation of the rear deltoids or lats based on the user’s training preference. This helps to create strong, sculpted, and well-balanced back and shoulder muscles. Unlike many other types of row machine on the market, ours allows for adjustments to be made while in the seated position for optimal customization and comfort.
The low shroud height and sleek design ensure that the machine looks less intimidating than a typical strength unit. One touch seat height adjustment and color-contrasting knobs make it easy to get started and adapt the machine to different user sizes. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. It’s also helpful for new gym members who are unfamiliar with strength training and need something that’s easy to use. This product can function as a standalone unit or be combined with other Elite Series machines to create a total-body circuit.
- New foot platform to back legs (not shown)
- Rotating grip positions for isolating Lat and Rear Delt muscles
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- Adjustable chest pad for pre-stretch adjustment
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while rowing
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 58″ L x 43″ W x 64″ H, 475 lb
- 148 cm x 109 cm x 163 cm, 216 kg