4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D Elite Line Triceps Press MDE-06
- Liftgate Included ($75 Value!)
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
The Elite Series seated dip machine from Muscle D Fitness enables users to strengthen and tone their tricep muscles. The pressing handles can be rotating to accommodate a wide or narrow grip position while performing dip movements. A precisely angled back pad ensures that the upper body is isolated during exercise to maximize muscle recruitment and ensure correct form. The contoured seat provides a comfortable base for users to sit on while exercising. This unit can either be combined as part of a circuit or used as a standalone machine in the gym.
The seated dip features bright yellow adjustment knobs for changing the seat height and weight selection. These customizations can be done while seated for maximum comfort and to ensure the correct level of personalization for every user. A visual instruction placard shows which muscles are being targeted as well as how to set up and operate the machine (ideal for brand new gym members). These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
- Pressing handles rotate for wide or narrow press downs
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while pressing
- Angled back pad isolates upper torso during the exercise
- 160 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 78" L x 43" W x 64" H, 465 lb
- 198 cm x 108 cm x 163 cm, 211 kg
|TKO TRICEP PRESS DOWN 721-G2|