4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D 95″ Dual Adjustable Pulley MDM-D95
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned
Muscle D 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley MDM-D95
Muscle D's 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley is a versatile and compact machine that enables you to target a broad range of muscles to build your strength and power with a minimal footprint. Made with quality materials and built, this machine ensures durability for years to come.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side for a variety of exercises
- Rack to hold accessories
- Easy adjustments on each sliding pulley housing
- 2 – 400 lb weight stacks (Each 400 lb steel weight stack delivers 100 lbs of effective resistance)
- 62” L x 38” W x 95” H, 1375 lb
- 158 cm x 97 cm x 241 cm, 624 kg
Assembly and Installation
Cardio Nation recommends professional installation so please ask for a quote. Cardio Nation or the manufacturer can't be held responsible for damage or other negative impacts that result from a self installation without professionals.
Assembly can be accomplished by 2 people but 3 is ideal. The cables come pre-assembled and strung to the weight stack, which would normally be the hardest part of a cable machine such as this.
Ask Cardio Nation USA for a quote if you would like professional assembly. Email email@example.com and provide your address along with details such as the room it will be installed in and if there are stairs that need to be navigated.
**Muscle D does not provide Instructional Manuals
Product What are the differences between the Muscle D 88" and 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley Machines?
- Dimensions are different but each weight stack feels like 100 lbs
- MDM-D88 has 1:2 ratio with two 200 lb weight stacks with a feel of 100 lbs per stack.
- The MDM-D95 has two 400 lb weight stacks with a 1:4 ratio making the weight stacks feel like 100 lbs per stack.
- The D95 has a longer cable length that allows the user to perform more sports-related exercises like baseball or tennis swings if desired. The user can pull the cable out further on the D95 with its longer cables due to the pulley configuration.