4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D 95″ Dual Adjustable Pulley MDM-D95
95″ DUAL ADJUSTABLE PULLEY
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side for a variety of exercises
- Rack to hold accessories
- Easy adjustments on each sliding pulley housing
- 2 – 400 lb weight stacks (Each 400 lb steel weight stack delivers 100 lbs of effective resistance)
- 62” L x 38” W x 95” H, 1375 lb
- 158 cm x 97 cm x 241 cm, 624 kg
Cardio Nation recommends professional installation so please ask for a quote. Cardio Nation or the manufacturer can't be held responsible for damage or other negative impacts that result from a self installation without professionals.
Assembly can be accomplished by 2 people but 3 is ideal. The cables come pre-assembled and strung to the weight stack, which would normally be the hardest part of a cable machine such as this.
Ask Cardio Nation USA for a quote if you would like professional assembly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your address along with details such as the room it will be installed in and if there stairs that need to be navigated.
The difference in the MuscleD 88" and 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley Machines :
- Dimensions are different but each weight stack feels like 100 lbs
- MDM-D88 has 1:2 ratio with two 200 lb weight stacks with a feel of 100 lbs per stack.
- The MDM-D95 has two 400 lb weight stacks with a 1:4 ratio making the weight stacks feel like 100 lbs per stack.
- The D95 has a longer cable length that allows the user to perform more sports related exercises like baseball or tennis swings if desired. The user can pull the cable out further on the D95 with it's longer cables due to the pulley configuration.
Muscle D does not provide Instructional Manuals