4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D 88″ Dual Adjustable Pulley MDM-D88B
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned
Muscle D Dual Adjustable Pulley: Commercial-Quality Cable Machine
Perform a variety of workout possibilities to build your power and stability with one versatile piece of equipment, the Muscle D 88" Dual Adjustable Pulley.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side with 20 positions
- Built in Rack to hold accessories
- Easy adjustments on each sliding pulley housing
- Great for low ceilings
- 2 – 200 lb weight stacks (A single 200 lb steel weight stack delivers 100 lbs of effective resistance)
- 60” L x 40” W x 88” H, 850 lb standard
- 152 cm x 102 cm x 222 cm, 386 kg
LOOK!!! Here is a picture of one recently installed in a home:
This is what your machine will look like if you order. Shown here with the Muscle D Flat to Incline Bench.
**NOTE: Cardio Nation recommends professional installation so please ask for a quote. Neither Cardio Nation nor the manufacturer can be held responsible for damage or other negative impacts that result from a self-installation.
Assembly can be accomplished by 2 people but 3 is ideal. The cables come pre-assembled and strung to the weight stack, which would normally be the hardest part of a cable machine such as this.
Ask us for a quote if you would like professional assembly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your address along with details such as the room it will be installed in and if there are stairs that need to be navigated.
Watch the MDM-D88B in Action
Differences between the Muscle D 88" and 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley Machines:
- Dimensions are different but each weight stack feels like 100 lbs
- MDM-D88 has a 1:2 ratio with two 200 lb weight stacks with a feel of 100 lbs per stack.
- The MDM-D95 has two 400 lb weight stacks with a 1:4 ratio making the weight stacks feel like 100 lbs per stack.
- The D95 has a longer cable length that allows the user to perform more sports-related exercises like baseball or tennis swings if desired. The user can pull the cable out further on the D95 with its longer cables due to the pulley configuration. You can get creative!