4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D 88″ Dual Adjustable Pulley MDM-D88B
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side with 20 positions
- Built in Rack to hold accessories
- Easy adjustments on each sliding pulley housing
- Great for low ceilings
- 2 – 200 lb weight stacks (A single 200 lb steel weight stack delivers 100 lbs of effective resistance)
- 60” L x 40” W x 88” H, 850 lb standard
- 152 cm x 102 cm x 222 cm, 386 kg
Contact cardionationusa.com via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a professional installation quote.
LOOK!!! Here is a picture of one recently installed in a home:
This is what your machine will look like if you order. Shown here with the Muscle D Flat to Incline Bench.
Cardio Nation recommends professional installation so please ask for a quote. Neither Cardio Nation or the manufacturer can be held responsible for damage or other negative impacts that result from a self installation.
Assembly can be accomplished by 2 people but 3 is ideal. The cables come pre-assembled and strung to the weight stack, which would normally be the hardest part of a cable machine such as this.
Ask Cardio Nation USA for a quote if you would like professional assembly. Email email@example.com and provide your address along with details such as the room it will be installed in and if there stairs that need to be navigated.
The difference in the MuscleD 88" and 95" Dual Adjustable Pulley Machines :
- Dimensions are different but each weight stack feels like 100 lbs
- MDM-D88 has 1:2 ratio with two 200 lb weight stacks with a feel of 100 lbs per stack.
- The MDM-D95 has two 400 lb weight stacks with a 1:4 ratio making the weight stacks feel like 100 lbs per stack.
- The D95 has a longer cable length that allows the user to perform more sports related exercises like baseball or tennis swings if desired. The user can pull the cable out further on the D95 with it's longer cables due to the pulley configuration. You can get creative!
Muscle D does not provide Instructional Manuals