4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Muscle D 85″ Smith Machine MD-SM85
- Liftgate Included ($75 Value!)
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned
Rugged, powerfully built with oversize steel tubing
• Perfect fit for lower ceiling rooms
• Laser cut bar holder position rack
• Three convenient chromed weight plate holders per side
• Precision linear bearings provide super smooth bar operation
• Comes with Olympic bar with counterbalance
• 86” l x ” 52” w x 85” h, 485 lb
• 173 cm x 102 cm x 173 cm, 220 kg
This smith machine features a rugged design, powerful build, and oversized oval tubing. It’s a good match for spaces with low ceiling heights, including home garages or basement gyms. Precision bearings that are built to provide a smooth bar movement, allowing users to focus solely on their exercise technique rather than operating the machine. You’ll find this smith machine includes an Olympic bar that’s practically weightless, plus counterbalance.
The smith machine is a gym favorite and an absolutely essential piece of strength training equipment. It facilitates training movements with an Olympic bar that are usually focused on lifting safely. The catches on the smith machine act like a ‘spotter’ and will absorb the load of the bar if needed by exercisers. This allows users to push their strength limits in a supported environment, enabling progression to heavier weights without the risk of injury.
The smith machine is a popular strength training unit that supports a variety of lifting exercises. Bench presses, squats, upright rows, and overhead presses are just a few of the movements that can be performed. These types of exercise all activate major muscle groups including the pecs, trapezius, and quads. They’re also ideal functional training movements since they mimic everyday activities such as lifting things or reaching overhead.
||MUSCLE D 93" SMITH MACHINE MD-SM93|
TKO SMITH MACHINE 872SM-B