4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Kyota Nokori Certified Pre-Owned Syner-D Massage Chair M980
- Certified Pre-Owned
- Free 4 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
Getting a massage is an indulgent experience, and when you have the latest in technology at your disposal, it becomes even more so. What is this amazing tech? It's Kyota Nokori M980 Syner-D Massage Chair! This advanced chair comes with the most cutting-edge massage technology on the market today. From its ergonomic design to its customised massage patterns, this chair has everything you need to ensure that you get the best possible experience from your session.
Style and function are seamlessly joined together in this one piece of furniture, making Kyota Nokori M980 a must-have for any modern home that wants to spruce up their interiors with style and class.
Get your hands on one of these amazing chairs at an extremely discounted price. Every Kyota Nokori Certified Pre-Owned Massage Chair has gone through a strict 37-point inspection and is guaranteed to feel and function as good as brand new.
All Kyota Certified Pre-Owned Chairs are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition. Plus, they all come with a 1yr labor, 2yr parts, 4yr frame warranty, just like a new chair would!
If you would like more in-depth information on the specific chair you would be receiving please email us at email@example.com. We can get back to you on the history of the chair and provide pictures of the chair you would be receiving. Just ask and let us know which model and color you are interested in!
Certified Pre-Owned is the Smart and Affordable way to buy your massage chair with confidence.
Simplify Your Daily Wellness Routine
- The Nokori M980 has not one, but two individual massage mechanisms choreographed to work synergistically together to deliver therapeutic relief. The unique Flex-Track combines the full-body coverage of an L-Track with the stretching capabilities of an S-Track to offer superior spinal decompression and a full-length neck-to-glutes massage.
- Complementing its state-of-the-art massage technology, the Complete Calf™ Kneading + Oscillation combined with the Triple Roller Total Sole Reflexology gently soothes the lower body and provides the ultimate foot massage.
- The intuitive interface of the Nokori M980’s sophisticated touch screen tablet controller lets you easily navigate and operate your chair, and the new Manual Settings feature allows you to have complete custom control over your massage experience.
Ideal Height Range & Weight
What other features does Kaizen offer?
- Syner-D® Dual Back Massage Mechanism
- Triple Foot Roller Total Sole Reflexology
- Intelligent Voice Command + Control
- Premium Bluetooth® Speakers
- Complete Calf™ Kneading + Oscillation
- J-Track Massage/Flex-Track
- Zero Wall Fit™ Space-Saving Technology
- SootheMe™ Sound Therapy
- MyMassage™ Memory Programs
- Truefit™ Body Scanning
- TrueFit™ Footrest Extension
- Quick Access Control Panel + Joystick Control
- USB Charging Port
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Chromotherapy Lights
- Lumbar Heat
- Integrated Air Ionizer
- Weightless Zero Gravity Recline
- Tablet Remote
Upright Chair Dimensions: 31.88"w x 62.99"l x 50"h
Reclined Chair Dimensions: 31.88"w x 77.2"l x 32.5"h
Weight: 364 lbs
What makes Kyota chairs better than others?
Kyota’s mission is to offer a few clear choices of premium massage chairs at affordable prices. Each chair is engineered and built in Asia, where massage is highly regarded and understood. If you’re looking for an easy online massage chair shopping experience, Kyota is the answer!
What Kyota chair is best for you?
There are several factors to take into account when selecting a massage chair::
- Reason for purchasing a massage chair: Is it to address a specific pain point? Reduce stress? Overall wellness?
- What kind of massage experience are you looking for?
- What level of massage intensity would you prefer (e.g., gentle vs. vigorous)?
- Height and weight of user(s) who will be using the chair
- Where the chair will be going: Home or office? How much space is available?
- Ideal price point
The Kyota Promise: 4 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 4 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 2 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
For In-Home service, Kyota will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Kyota may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Kyota is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
For any repairs needed during the 3-year parts warranty coverage, Kyota will provide covered parts at no cost; however, the consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties, and brokerage fees on parts not covered by this warranty or covered but outside of the coverage period. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Kyota, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Kyota-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Failures of attach points, such as but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate a Kyota Warranty claim, simply call our Customer Support Team at 603-910-5333.