4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Jacobs Ladder X - Self Powered Step Climber Exercise Machine - JLX
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships in 3-5 weeks
- Use code JLX200 and save $200 today!
- We are Veteran Owned!
- Made in the USA
- Ships UPS/FedEx Ground
The Jacobs Ladder X ladder-climbing exercise machine is designed specifically for training fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and professionals. JLX marks the first major redesign to Jacobs Ladder in over 20 years and offers four different climbing positions to train different muscle groups at different intensity levels. The JLX also features a redesigned display and dashboard, providing more feedback and information on workout intensity levels based on speed.
Jacobs Ladder is the machine that started it all, and with the JLX, we’ve refreshed our most popular cardio machine. With a new design that offers four different climbing positions and a new dashboard that provides more insights into your workout, it’s time to see why people love to hate it.
FOUR WORKOUT POSITIONS
The JLX offers side rail, stand-up, sled drive, and hand over hand climbing positions, allowing you to target different muscle groups at different intensity levels.
Side Rail Workout
Stand Up Workout
Hand Over Hand Climbing
IMPROVED DIGITAL DASHBOARD
The new dashboard design provides more insight on your workout, including calorie burn, climb rate, total feet climbed and workout intensity level.
The self-powered Jacobs Ladder does not need to be plugged into a wall outlet to be an effective piece of gym equipment.
Assembly: Comes fully assembled except for the side cupholders.
|Frame:||Welded Tubular and Laser Cut Steel|
|Width:||30.5” w/o removable cupholders, 37.25” with removable cupholders|
|Weight:||344 lbs (machine only), 400 lbs (including packaging)|
|Rungs:||2” Solid Maple with UV Cured Acrylic coating|
|Ceiling Height Requirement:||8.5 feet|
|Digital Readout:||Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level|
|Warranty:||4 Years on Parts / 1 Year on Labor|
The JLX is an amazing piece that will be the gem of your workout regimen. At Cardio Nation we want you to truly love your equipment and enjoy working out. If you would like a little more information about stairmill type machines like the JLX but aren't sure which machine is best, you can visit our guide to stairmills to get a bit smarter when looking for the right workout machine.
Below is a list of recommendations and safety precautions.
- Always warm-up at the slowest speed for at least two minutes. In your initial cardio workouts, it is best to pace yourself to gain an understanding of the machine intensity.
- Use opposing arm and leg movements (i.e., right arm/left leg — left arm/right leg).
- Never take more than one step at a time.
- Practice going slow and allow the cardio machine to stop until you feel comfortable with the machine.
- Keep the spine straight and relaxed (don’t hunch your back) – Upper body weight should be supported by arms.
- If you feel dizzy while using the hand-over-hand movements, use the side rails and concentrate on a lower-body workout.
- Some people may be more comfortable wearing gloves.