4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Jacobs Ladder - 110V Step Climber Exercise Machine - Jacobs Ladder 2™
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- Ships in 3-5 weeks
- Use code JL2OFF and save $200 today!
- We are Veteran Owned!
- Made in the USA
- Ships UPS/FedEx Ground
Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas.
However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable. There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Width (31.25” vs 27.25”)
- Warranty (4 Year Parts/1 Year Labor vs 2 Year Parts)
Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!
|Frame:||Welded Tubular Steel|
|Rungs:||Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve|
|Power:||110 V (220 V available upon request)|
|Ceiling Height Requirement:||7.5 Feet|
|Digital Readout:||Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)|
|Warranty:||2 Year Parts|
|Shipping Dimensions:||29” x 77.5” x 71” , 407 lbs|
|Shipping Density:||4.407 lbs/ft3|
Jacobs Ladder 2 is designed for compact and home gyms, offering a smaller footprint but a full-sized workout.
EASY ON JOINTS AND BACK
The Ladder’s 40-degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of the lower back, hips, and knees.
OFFERS DIGITAL FEEDBACK
This piece of gym equipment provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feeds were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn.
DESIGNED FOR THE HOME
Jacobs Ladder 2 is only 27.25″ wide, so it can fit through most standard residential doorways.
Below is a list of recommendations and safety precautions.
- Always warm-up at the slowest speed for at least two minutes. In your initial cardio workouts, it is best to pace yourself to gain an understanding of the machine intensity.
- Use opposing arm and leg movements (i.e., right arm/left leg — left arm/right leg).
- Never take more than one step at a time.
- Practice going slow and allow the cardio machine to stop until you feel comfortable with the machine.
- Keep the spine straight and relaxed (don’t hunch your back) – Upper body weight should be supported by arms.
- If you feel dizzy while using the hand-over-hand movements, use the side rails and concentrate on a lower-body workout.
- Some people may be more comfortable wearing gloves.