4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Emojo 48V/15 Ah/500W Folding Low Step-Thru Bobcat Pro
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- No Sales Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
Killer looks with added convenience, the totally new Bobcat Pro features a low step-thru frame that makes getting on/off effortless. The foldable sturdy aluminum frame has a rated payload of 300 lbs and is paired with a powerful 48 v 500-watt electric motor that gives you a unique kick boost at the command of your thumb to aid tackle steep uphills.
Dual hydraulic disc brakes, 7-speed Shimano® gearing, standard LCD display with 5 PAS levels, speedometer, odometer, trip time, and several more settings.
Standard metal fenders, rear cargo rack, front cargo basket, LED lights and front suspension make the Bobcat Pro a truly utility vehicle on 2 wheels. The long-range 15 amp battery provides up to 65 miles on pedal-assist.
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Maximum speed on PAS||20 MPH|
|Battery range||Up to 65Miles|
|Battery charging time||4 - 6hours|
|Dimensions (inch)||70L x 28 W x 66 H|
|Dimensions folded||34.6L x 28 W x 42H|
|Max. user weight||300 lbs|
|Vehicle weight||70 lbs (with battery)|
|Transmission type||Shimano 7-Speed|
|Front brake type||Hydraulic disc|
|Rear brake type||Hydraulic disc|
|Tire size||20" x 3"|
Emojo Bikes Warranty
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20%.
For a claim related to shipping damages, you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence, or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDs, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident, or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your bike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel, and water
- If the bicycle is used as a rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding, and other hazards.
- Rust and/or paint fading caused heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow, or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass, debris, sharp rocks, or other foreign objects.
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs, or elevated ramps.
- If the vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If the vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product, some components must be excluded from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads, etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddles, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products with previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
We offer free shipping on all of our products everywhere within the lower 48 states!
In-stock items typically ship within 3 business days once the order is placed. Delivery time varies depending on your shipping address. Please check out the following map for estimates.