4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Elina Pilates Elite Cadillac-Reformer ELN-700155
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- No Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
Exclusive and modern design, thought to offer the best benefits to professionals in the sector. It stands out for incorporating innovative systems such as the quick change of positions of the foot bar, the spring bar and the pulleys. It has front and rear stability straps and offers an extra smooth glide.
It is made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum and Canadian maple wood finished in a smooth and glossy satin varnish. The aluminum parts are anodized for strength and durability. In addition, anodizing helps reduce friction and prevents oxidation.
The carriage has a strong interior frame, with adjustable alignment control, while the top surface features comfortable foam padding for perfect resilience, which provides great stability and safety.
The precision carriage system is mounted on a two-piece rail system that provides stable, smooth and quiet driving. The carriage uses an eight-wheel system: four verticals to support the carriage and four adjustable sides to align it between the frames.
- A large removable foot platform with a non-slip rubber surface.
- A pair of removable quick-release armrests with an adjustable width in 4 positions in order to adapt to different shoulder widths.
- Posts behind the shoulders to secure the handles when not in use.
- Padded headrest that provides three height positions for the cervical support: two on the carriage and one with the carriage.
- Padded jump table upholstered with generous dimensions and supported by the foot bar.
- High quality rotating pulleys designed for optimum performance and excellent strength and articulation.
- Adjustable and removable pulley lifts (one pair), with pressure-blocking height positioning pulleys. The string length adjustments can be made quickly and easily.
- Hand / foot straps with double loop perfectly padded and lined for comfort and control. It also includes a pair of D-handles and a foot strap.
- Quality non-elastic woven ropes with carabineers to facilitate the exchange of the handle.
- Padded foot bar adjustable in 7 positions with one hand or with the feet.
- Spring bar with 3 prestressing positions, with an independent car stopper that has 4 positions.
- Trolley with 6 resistance springs: 2 light (yellow), 2 medium (green) and 2 strong (red).
- Padded and adjustable front fastening strap.
The trapezoid structure is made of extra tough stainless steel, designed and built to provide a robust and stable area. All moving sections are locked in place using the fixing manuals: simply pull to unlock the position, slide to the new position and release the manual knob to lock the new position.
Eight connection points to the structure ensure that the trapezoid is attached to the maple base frame, providing maximum stability that also disperses the stress of the activities associated with the trapeze evenly throughout the frame.
The height of the bed is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying position. For assisted work, the height of the table allows the instructor to comfortably attend to the user’s treatment.
- Padded hanging trapeze bar with two short and strong springs (red) with protective covers to prevent pinching.
- Push bar made of anodized aluminum and adjustable to four heights. It includes a safety strap that facilitates resistance exercises.
- Solid sliding bar located on the horizontal bars. Here hangs the removable padded hanging trapeze. This bar is secured by manual knobs. To move, pull down slightly on the handles to release the slide bar and rotate them to secure their retention pins. This allows the user to slide the bar to the desired position.
- Vertically adjustable horizontal bar located at one end of the trapezoid frame and above the reformer’s foot bar. It allows the user to define the height of their spring connection point for exercises from our outside the bed. With several spring fixing sites they offer good functionality.
- Short springs with special carabineers for trapeze: two light (yellow) and two medium (green).
- Long springs with special carabineers for trapeze: two light (yellow) and two medium (green).
- A pair of simple, comfortable and padded handles.
- A pair of fuzzies that can be wound directly on the horizontal bar of the trapeze or by two carabineer clips included.
- Length: 2620 mm. Width: 860 mm (including anchors).
- Total height: 2180 mm.
- Height from the surface of the bed to the top of the trapeze: 1560 mm.
- Trapeze bed size: Length: 2285 mm. Width: 690 mm.
- Bed height from the floor: 620 mm.
- Height of the carriage from the floor: 570 mm.
- Carriage size: 1010 x 610 mm.
- Carriage cushion size: 750 x 610 mm.
- Maximum path of the carriage: 1100 mm/110 cm.
- Weight: 190 kg.
- Gross weight: 257 kg – Including accessories/packed for transport.
The Trapeze/Cadillac table must be used by only one person at a time and not weigh more than 150 kg. The maximum weight limit for exercises while hanging from horizontal or fully suspended exercises is 90 kg.