4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Ecotric 26 inch 48V/13Ah 750W Fat Tire Explorer Electric Bike with Rear Rack
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- No Sales Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
Ecotric Explorer Electric Bike EXP-MB
A bike that can handle the beach, snow or any road condition is the ultimate man’s machine. With Ecotric's Explorer EXP-MB and its 26” tires, it can easily handle even the toughest roads and weather. It provides good grip and good shock absorption. With the triangular frame, the whole body is more stable. Not just the beach and snow road, it can also handle mountains and muddy roads very well. Not to mention riding on a regular road. The backflush front fork provides greater handling and better shock absorption .
High Speed Brushless Motor 750W
- Strong power
- Shimano external 7 speed gear
- Rear hub 48V 750W
- High efficiency
- Quieter, lighter, smoother
- Pedal assist (When pedaling, the motor will provide power to assist the riding)
- Throttle control
48V 13AH lithium Battery
- High energy density
- 1000 cycles service life
- Max travel range up to 18.5 miles under pure electric mode and 33 miles in pedal assisted mode
- A 18-month warranty
26"*4.0" Anti-skidding Fat Tires
- Tire: 26*4.0 Anti-skidding,adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography
- Inner tube: 26*4.0
- Backflush front fork
- Valve stem: American standard size
- Attached: Valve cap
DUAL DISC BRAKE
- Front and rear disc brake system, for your travel to provide security
- Come with pedal assist model
- Powerful braking, safe companionship
Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Lightweight and compact built
- Heavy-duty 26" x 4" fat tires
- Head tube: Ø44*Ø56*180L
- More comfortable cushion
- Note: The height of the handlebar is not adjustable,and we do not recommend customers to modify them. If you need to refit, please go to a professional bicycle shop for help
- LCD Display
- Error report
- USB charging
- Information of speed, mileage, power, etc
|WEIGHT WITH BATTERY||76lb|
||Rear Hub 48V 750W
||Ecotric Smart LCD
|FUNCTIONS||Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle|
|FRONT BRAKE||Mechanical Disc 180mm Rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Mechanical Disc 180mm Rotor|
|TIRES||26x 4.0'' Fat Tires|
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front|
EBikes warranty on ECOTRIC website
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle on our website comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register your new bicycle within 30 days after purchase in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact ECOTRIC bikes at:
Address: Unit D/E, 7307 Edgewater Drive, Oakland,CA 94621