4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Body Solid Selectorized Home Gym G1S
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 4-6 Business days!
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
Body Solid Home Gym G1S
Your home is your castle, and you deserve the best of the best when it comes to gyms. That's where the Body-Solid Home Gym G1S comes in. With a 160 lb. selectorized weight stack, this gym allows over 40 toning, trimming and strength training exercises. Centered on a160 lb. selectorized weight stack, this gym gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market. Body-Solid gyms use the highest manufacturing standards and the finest quality pulleys, cables, and upholstery. Start building the body of your dreams now with Body Solid G1S!
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Chest Press Station: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- 160 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- Pec Fly
- Bench Press
- Pull Over
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Bent Over Row
- Seated Row
- Shoulder Shrug
- Ab Crunch
- Oblique Bend
- Biceps Curl (standing)
- Tricep Press Down
- Tricep Extension
- Tricep Kickback
- Leg Extension
- Glute Kick
- Standing Leg Curl
- Outer Thigh Abduction
- Inner Thigh Adduction
- Reverse Fly
- Weight: 329 lbs / 149.23 kg
- Assembled Dimensions:: 55"L x 47"W x 83"H
The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
For more information, see Body Solid Warranty here.