4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Body Solid Selectorized Home Gym G3S
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-14 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
Body Solid Home Gym G3S
Tired of your workouts being restricted by your equipment? The Body Solid Selectorized Home Gym G3S offers a full range of motion for a variety of exercises, so you can enjoy unrestricted movement and maximize results. With its multi-grip press arm system, you can work your chest, incline and shoulder muscles with deep and effective muscle interaction - no need to sit on the floor! Thanks to its easy-to-use design, this equipment is perfect for both beginners and experienced rowers alike.
Switch between high, mid and low pulley exercises quickly and easily with the G3S no cable change design. Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, biceps curls, resistance abdominal crunches and dozens more exercises with the included cable attachments. The Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station is fully adjustable to comfortably fit any size user and features thick foam rollers for maximum comfort. Add the optional Leg Press / Calf Press station for the ultimate lower body workout with up to 420 lbs. of resistance.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing SystemTM with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirmTM pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 12-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Weight: 339 lbs / 153 kg
- Assembled Dimensions:: 80"L x 47"W x 84"H
The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
For more information, see Body Solid Warranty here.