4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Body Solid Fusion 600 Personal Trainer F600
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 4-6 Business days!
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
Body Solid Fusion 600 Personal Trainer F600
Strengthen and sculpt your body in the most efficient way with Body Solid's Fusion 600 Personal Trainer F600. Made with oversized oval steel tubing, this machine is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles and space requirements. It features the revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results. It is also made with superior engineering and construction, backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime, giving you peace of mind.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Body-Solid's revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm guides you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simulaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
- Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20-degree increments.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym - 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym - 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
- Pec Fly
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Pull Over
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Shoulder Press
- Standing Military Press
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Bent Over Row
- Seated Row
- Shoulder Shrug
- Ab Crunch
- Oblique Bend
- Biceps Curl (standing)
- Tricep Press Down
- Tricep Extension
- Tricep Kickback
- Leg Extension
- Glute Kick
- Standing Leg Curl
- Outer Thigh Abduction
- Inner Thigh Adduction
- Reverse Fly
- New curved, design-forward aesthetic.
- Smaller footprint
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga oval tubing.
- 6mm upper support plates.
- 4 position Biangular Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- Seated leg extension/leg curl with pivoting rollers.
- Chest supported mid-row arms.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with a range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts.
- Low row positions.
- Lat pulls down with wide groove pulleys.
- Telescoping backrest with multiple position cushion.
- Gas assist telescoping seat.
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points.
- High-density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps.
- Weight stack shrouds.
- Optional side pulley covers.
- Dimensions: 74"L x 51"W x 83"H
- Weight: 573lbs
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
For more information, see Body Solid Warranty here.