4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Body Solid Bi-Angular Gym G10B
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-14 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
Body Solid Bi-Angular Gym G10B
Stop wasting your time and money on traditional weight machines that leave you feeling frustrated and unfulfilled. With Body Solid's Bi-Angular Gym G10B, your routine will take on a whole new level of intensity and flexibility. Not just that, but with its 6 stations, you can work out each muscle in your body in a way that is tailor-made for you. And since each station is versatile enough to increase your strength and endurance, you'll be able to achieve the results you desire without any limits.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions. Features an independant weight stack so mor than one user can workout at a time.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- Pec Fly
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Pull Over
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Shoulder Press
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Bent Over Row
- Seated Row
- Shoulder Shrug
- Ab Crunch
- Oblique Bend
- Biceps Curl (standing)
- Tricep Press Down
- Tricep Extension
- Tricep Kickback
- Leg Extension
- Glute Kick
- Leg Curl
- Outer Thigh Abduction
- Inner Thigh Adduction
- Reverse Fly
- User capacity: 2
- Weight Stack(s): 2-210 lb.
- Assembled Dimensions: 72”L x 99”W x 83½”H
- Live Working Area: 72”L x 119”W x 83½”H
- Assembled with Leg Press: 84”L x 135”W x 83½”H
- Live Working Area: 89”L x 139”W x 83½”H
- Accessories: Lat Bar, Revolving Straight Bar, Utility Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap,
Watch the Bi-Angular Gym in Action
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
For more information, see Body Solid Warranty here.