4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Body Solid 2-Stack Gym G9S
- Ships From US Warehouse
- Ships in 7-14 Business Days
- Ships LTL/Freight Curbside Delivery
- We are Veteran Owned!
Body Solid 2-Stack Gym G9S
It's time to step up your fitness routine! With the Body Solid 2-Stack Gym G9S, you'll never have to miss a beat when it comes to strength training. This state-of-the-art machine allows you to train multiple users at the same time, for a more comprehensive and intense workout. The stations allow users to perform workouts that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. Definitely the perfect addition to your home or commercial gym.
Take your workouts to the next level with these Features
- The G9 series of gyms features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
- The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion features computer-designed, dual-overhead variable resistance cams that allow each arm to operate independently providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning. Pop-pin adjustable seat elevates vertically to properly align your hands and elbows with the swiveling hand grips for proper alignment. Perform one-arm reverse flys for back and shouler development.
- The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own seperate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the G9 Gyms the awesome capacity of a 420 lb leg press. Its advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range-of-motion in a natural, biomechanical movement. Fully adjustable back pad and an ergonomically designed, pivoting foot plate accomodates all size users for a complete leg and calf workout.
- Add the optional Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Station (GKR9) and up to three people can workout simultaneously on the G9S.
- Push Ups
- Pec Fly
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Pull Over
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Shoulder Press
- Standing Military Press
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Bent Over Row
- Seated Row
- Shoulder Shrug
- Ab Crunch
- Knee Raise
- Leg Raise
- Oblique Bend
- Biceps Curl (standing)
- Tricep Press Down
- Tricep Extension
- Tricep Kickback
- Leg Extension
- Leg Press
- Glute Kick
- Standing Leg Curl
- Outer Thigh Abduction
- Inner Thigh Adduction
- Reverse Fly
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 4”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Weight: 964 lbs
- Dimensions: 90"L x 73"W x 84"H
Watch the 2-Stack Gym in Action
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.