Receiving Your Shipment
Important for Freight LTL Shipments
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- Most items large items will be delivered CURBSIDE with liftgate with one delivery person. Some shippers require customer assistance in removing items from the tail end of the truck. It is your responsibility to move the equipment into your home in most cases.
- If you have any special delivery requests or instructions, please contact us ahead of time. Some shipping companies offer lift gate service or inside delivery for an extra fee. It is important that we receive special requests prior to shipment to determine if the requests can be met, and to make special arrangements.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of your fitness equipment delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Cardio Nation recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Cardio Nation immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Cardio Nation immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org