4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Real Relax Full Body Shiatsu Reclining Massage Chair Favor-03 Plus
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- FREE!! 1 Year Warranty
- No Sales Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
- Ships UPS/FedEx Ground
- 8 massage rollers
- 50 airbags placed in the shoulder, arms, seat, and legs
- Built-in heater in the seat to help improve circulation and boost metabolism
- Exclusive Armrest link system to give your arms comfort when reclined
- Footrests extend for maximum comfort of all users
- 4 auto programs with varied massaging speed and strength or manual program where user can customize the massage experience
- Remote allows user to adjust the angle and position of the chair
- Advanced high definition VFD display screen.
- Massage timer can be set for 15 , 20 , 25 and 30 mins according to your specific needs
- Installation video and detailed user manual to provide quick and easy assembly (should take around 30 minuted to assemble)
- Weight Capacity: 440.9 pounds
- 1 year warranty
Specifications and Package Content:
- Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
- Power: 20-230 Watts
- Package Weight: 200 pounds
- Package 1 Dimensions:49.74" length x 29.72" width x 31.1"height
- Package 2 Dimensions: 49.41" length x 20.92" width x 12.99"heigh
- Recline Dimensions: 29.9" width x 31" height x 68"depth
- Upright Dimensions: 29.9" width x 49" height x 53" depth
- Seat Cushion Dimension: 21.6"width X 16.9" depth
Back Cushion Dimension:33.4" deep
- Foot Rest Dimension:11.8 " height x 5.12 width x 10.6 depth
- 1 x Real Relax Massage Chair
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Remote Controller
Our Chairs and accessories (the "Products") are warranted for a period of ONE(1) years (the "Warranty Period") against:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery;
- major defects in the functionality of motors, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
The warranty services include the followings if your chairs is under warranty and inartificial
i. Provide free accessories and parts.
ii.Customer pay for the back and forth shippingcost to return for maintenance.
Note1: If you require a return service, please show the valid warranty card and complete product package, and bear the freight of returning.
If your product cannot be repaired, we offer the following options:
Option 1. You can contact our customer service for the depreciation and deduction of your purchased massage chair, and directly purchase any model of massage chair in our official website.
Option 2. You can check the depreciation and deduction of your massage chair with our customer service and exchange for the equivalent cash coupon to offset of our official website for the future purchase.
Note2: we do not accept unjustified return with non-quality problem.
Subject to the following:
- any replacement parts shall be fully provided by Realrelax and any shipping costs shall be half-borne by the consumer;
- replaced parts will be recollected by realrelax to be disposed.
- to benefit under this warranty, realrelax must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevelectronically to email@example.com;
- This Warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty Period,or 30 days, whichever is longer.
What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following:
- wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Realrelax ;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
Realrelax reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Realrelax reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Realrelax at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under the Consumer Law.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Where Realrelax has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials) shall be borne by Realrelax . Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under Consumer Law. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Realrelax , all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
Disclaimer of all other warranties and obligations
This warranty and Realrelax 's obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original purchaser.
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.