4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Emojo 48V/13Ah/750W 26" Electric Fat Tire Bike Breeze PRO
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- No Sales Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
Emojo Breeze PRO 750W
Breeze your way with freedom and ease with Emojo Breeze Pro. This classic beach cruiser style with urban personality is perfect for cruising around town or hitting the beach. The comfy balloon fat street tires and stylish step-thru aluminum frame make it a breeze to get around, while the more elegant look will make you stand out from the crowd. If you're looking for a stylish and comfortable way to get around town, look no further than Emojo Breeze Pro.
- Built-in Headlight
The ultra-bright LED headlight is powered by the main battery and controlled at your fingertips.
- Rack And Saddle
The sturdy, rugged, and convenient rack, comes with a cargo-securing elastic strap. Holds up to 15 Lbs. of payload capacity. The plush, ultra wide, and thick-padded saddle is mounted on springs for added comfort.
- Built-in Battery
The battery is nicely integrated and lays flush into the frame, acting as a cross member that adds rigidity. It can be removed and swapped with ease.
The ultra bright LED is entirely powered by the main battery turned on from your handlebar controls along with the front LED headlamp. Be seen if you ride at dusk and add safety to your ride.
|750W or 500W
|Battery charging time
|78L x 25W x 43H
|Max. user weight
|Front brake type
|Rear brake type
|26" x 4"
Watch the Breeze Pro in Action
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence, or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDs, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident, or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your bike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel, and water
- If the bicycle is used as a rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding, and other hazards.
- Rust and/or paint fading caused heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow, or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass, debris, sharp rocks, or other foreign objects.
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs, or elevated ramps.
- If the vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If the vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product, some components must be excluded from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads, etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddles, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products with previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
In-stock items typically ship within 3 business days once the order is placed. Delivery time varies depending on your shipping address. Please check out the following map for estimates.