4 Great Reasons to Buy from US
Ecotric 26-inch 36V/10AH 350W Electric City Bike Peacedove
- Free Shipping on this Order!
- No Sales Tax Outside WY
- Ships From US Warehouse
- We are Veteran Owned!
A Practical City Commuter Bike
What a peacedove will remind you of? It reminds you of peace, lightness, and freedom. That's the inspiration of this e-bike's design. It's sturdy and lightweight, and it can free you out of traffic jams. The ergonomic cushions will totally subvert your thoughts about the comfort of riding an ebike. And it even has seven gears allowing you to control the bike easily according to the city traffic. Riding this e-bike through the streets and alleys leisurely and carefree just like a peacedove flying in the blue sky.
36V 350W Gear Motor
- Strong power
- High efficiency
- Quieter, lighter, smoother
- 36V 350W brushless geared motor
- Shimano External 7 Speed Gear
- Cover tire: 26"*1.95" City Tire. Adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography
36V 10AH Removable Lithium Battery
- 36V/10AH Removable Lithium Battery
- Easily bring the battery to your home or office to recharge. Charging time: 6-8hours
- Battery lock and power lock function
- Battery life Up To 400-600 Cycles.
Rear Mechanical Disc Brake
- Front V-brake and Rear Disc brake,making sure you travel safely
- Brake protection system: Brake & power cut at the same time to keep you safe
Front Basket & Rear Rack
- Fill your basket to the brim with beach outing necessities, food prep produce, and study-sesh essentials!
- Weather-proof steel build
- Durable, versatile bike cargo rack is included
Three Working Modes
- Pedal-Mode The bike is ridden just like a regular bicycle, powered only by the rider.
- Pedal-Assist–Mode The onboard computer activates the motor only when the pedals are turning in order to assist the rider. This mode makes it easier to pedal up hills and against the wind or to go faster on flat ground. The rider can control the level of assistance received from the motor by adjustments to the display unit mounted on the handlebars.
- Electric–Mode The rider simply twists the throttle to engage the motor and start moving (similar to the operation of a moped). No pedaling is needed when using the bike in this mode, making it great for taking a break without necessarily having to stop traveling.
36V LED Display
- 6KM cruise at constant speed
- 3-speed adjust display
- Speed limit can be set
- One key repair function
|WEIGHT WITH BATTERY
||Rear Hub 36V 350W
||Ecotric Smart LED
|FUNCTIONS||Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle|
|FRONT BRAKE||V BRAKE|
|REAR BRAKE||Disc Brake
|DERAILLEUR|| Shimano 7 Gears
|TIRES||26 X 1.95' Tires
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front|
EBikes warranty on ECOTRIC website
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle on our website comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register your new bicycle within 30 days after purchase in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.